These only took me about 30 minutes to make and put together, not including the time it took to write the verses on the cards. If you wanted to be super tech-savvy, you could type up the cards on a standard rectangle format, then print those out and glue them on the card. But personally, I think nothing is better than handwriting them.
All you need is:
- Deck of cards
- Cardstock (I used pastel and glitter, but you can use whatever you please!)
- Scissors or a Cricut machine (Optional: I used the Cricut to make standard rectangles, but you can cut them out the old fashioned way too.)
- Superglue or a very strong glue
- Decorative sticker letters
Ready to go?
1. Cut out rectangles from the cardstock.
2. Glue them on the front/back of the deck of cards.
3. Holepunch in the corner, then put them on the ring.
4. Write Bible verses on them! (I borrowed these verses from http://tolovehonorandvacuum.com/category/character/bible/ - she compiled a list of the 50 most important Bible verses to memorize! So helpful)
Pretty easy! Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments- firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy crafting, friends,